Thursday, April 25, 2013

35 Years!

Today I am 35 years old. It's a good number on a great day. I have so much to be grateful for. It's currently 3:00 AM, I just changed two diapers and filled a bottle and a sippy cup (my boys are hard to say no to in the middle of the night - insert sheepish grin here) and I am wide awake. Tired, but awake. Today I get to celebrate and I am so grateful to be me. God has given me so much more than I deserve and much more than I had ever imagined. For your viewing pleasure and for my embarrassment, I give you a collage of pictures of me from the olden days (thanks Mom). I am looking forward to the next 35 years.


Woah! That all seems so long ago! I know you are expecting a party post and a giveaway, will you be patient for one more day? I'd really like my guests to enjoy their surprises. I will pop in tomorrow with lots of pictures and a great prize to share. In the meantime, enjoy a little video... Warning, it's good ol' country!



Goodnight! Hope you're enjoying your day, because "I just gotta say, it's a great day to be alive!"

4 comments:

Donna Dawe said...

Coralee, I think we might have been twins at some point. We have similar Junior - Highschool photos. Check them out on FB sometime. Brave girl. It was great to see how much your boys look like you though.

Evelyn in Canada said...

Happy Birthday, Coralee! I loved seeing the older photos of you. Look at how blonde you once were!

Jenny said...

time to Party!

Unknown said...

I hope you had a great birthday!! Cute pics. 82 is my favorite, so cute. The earlier ones are the ones I remember the most.