- June has been full of art exploration and creative time. I love every chance I get to create.
|1. a sketch of the china pattern I'm treasure hunting for 2. a sketch of some Winnipeg landmarks. 3. I had a hankering to try my hand at something larger|
- Sewing some little lovelies...
- It's been awhile since I've shown you an update in my Documented Faith journal. Here's weeks 15-23.
|You can keep up to date with my #documentedfaith journal on Instagram (user: mrsgingras)|
- A few of my Bible journaling pages...
|You can keep up to date with my #Illustratedfaith Bible journaling on Instagram (user: mrsgingras)|
- My Dad has been in the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital for a couple of weeks now and is making leaps and bounds in progress. I am so proud of him and how hard he's working. My mom and sister even took him out to the mall on Father's Day and he's rocking a power chair that gives him so much more freedom. Praying for his FULL healing and recovery.
- I took Abby on a Mother/daughter getaway with a girlfriend (Jenny did the arranging for the weekend and it was so nice to just go and enjoy) and her daughter. We had a dress up tea party, presents, hot tub time, craft time, girly nails time, movie time, amazing meals at the retreat centre and Abby I finished the weekend at a special dinner out. We both came home exhausted, but with good memories. We stayed at the Women Refreshed at the Well Retreat Centre. It's a gorgeous house that had me full of refreshed dreams for a God-sized dream yet to come true. Joy is such an amazing hostess and we were very well taken care of.
- June has had some amazing weather! We've been treated to hot, sunny days and cool, rainy days and I've enjoyed sneaking in some adventures with the family. Park trips and long drives and mini dance parties and summer break hasn't even begun yet. I think it's going to be a great one!
It's almost time to come up with our summer schedule/rhythm and summer idea list. One more week!!!!